Westerosi Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Friendly Gaming Community

2 posters

Rules For Administrators.

Peach
    Peach
    Owner
    Owner

Rules For Administrators. Empty Rules For Administrators.

Post  Peach Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:51 pm

If anybody is thinking of becoming an administrator here in Westerosi Gaming, you need to follow these simple rules, or face being demoted.

1. Do not EVER teleport someone, give someone items, or do anything that helps someone using your administrative powers, unless needed so,

2. Do not use your powers to benefit yourself. This means giving yourself items to finish a building is strictly prohibited. Please ask Feefeekiller or Peaches before you use spawned items.

3. If you get a report of something or someone breaking rules, you must investigate it. No matter what you are doing, teleport to the person and figure out and help solve what's going on.

4. Do not abuse your powers. (Teleporting yourself to someone to attack them, etc.)

5. An absence of more than three weeks without previous notice is prohibeted.

Breaking any of these rules will have your powers revoked.

If you are denied, you may re-apply in two weeks.

Last edited by Peach on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Feefeekiller
    Feefeekiller
    Developer
    Developer

Rules For Administrators. Empty Re: Rules For Administrators.

Post  Feefeekiller Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 am

Breaking multiple rules at once results in a greater penalty. Little to no lenience will be given. Peach may let you off with a warning, and that's a big if. I will probably not only strip you of your powers, but ban you for a day, take some of your things, put creepers in your basement and other unfortunate occurrences. Mostly hiding mobs in your house and booby trapping during your "vacation day". Because I'm a mean horrible person. Mostly because it's unbelievably fun and i'm looking for an excuse to do it. None of you guys have that privilege though. Only Peach and I may use that as a punishment. That's another rule, no excessive punishment and acceptance of bribes. That last one is a huge no-no. Break that rule and I'll put mobs and traps in your real life home. How'd you like to come home from school to a ghast?